Experience Provider - Application
The Experience Provider/Venue requests Event Vouchers to be sold on the Time Enough site.
- The Customer buys an Event Voucher from the Time Enough Website.
- On receipt of payment Time Enough sends the Event Voucher to the Customer and notifies the Venue of the sale.
- The Customer contacts the Venue to book a date to redeem the Event Voucher.
- The Venue notifies Time Enough of the Confirmed Booking and the date the Event will take place.
- Time Enough releases Payment to the Venue at the time of the Customer Booking Confirmation via agreed payment process (i.e. BACS, Cheque etc.)
The Venue hosts the Confirmed Booking
This means that the Venue receives payment at the time of the confirmed booking. Any changes to bookings must be arranged by the Venue.
- Time Enough charges a 10% commission on each sale of a voucher.
- The Venue cannot undersell an Event published on the Time Enough website.
- The Venue cannot offer a Time Enough Experience to other websites.
- The Venue can refer other websites to Time Enough.
- The Venue is responsible for deciding how many vouchers they can process into Events in 1 year.
- Vouchers are published on the Time Enough website in batches of 10. The Venue requests the number of vouchers to sell. This is limited to 50 vouchers per Venue at any one time.
- When a Venue has only 20 vouchers remaining on the website the Venue will be contacted and Time Enough may promote Limited Availability.
- If the Venue cancels or changes an Event the Customer and Time Enough must be informed immediately.
- Once a Booking has been made by the Customer changes can only be made at the discretion of the Venue.
- A Venue cannot cancel an Event any later than 48 hours before a confirmed booking date and may not do so without good reason.
- The Venue will receive payment on confirmation of a booking normally within 7 days and no later than 30 days.
- If the Venue is no longer able to provide the Event offered and purchased by a Customer the Venue is responsible for reimbursing the full face value of the voucher to Time Enough.
- If the Venue no longer wishes to participate Time Enough must be contacted in writing with a minimum 30-days’ notice and the Experience will be withdrawn from the site.
- Time Enough reserves the right to alter or amend terms and conditions without notification. Current Terms and Conditions are always available on the Time Enough website.
- Use of Time Enough Experience logos are/is reserved exclusively for promoting agreed Experiences on Time Enough sites and by the Venue and the Venues sites and advertising.
- Good faith is to be maintained at all times between Time Enough, the Venue and the Customer.
The Venue agrees
- The Venue has a responsibility to Customers to provide quality experiences including service and food standards.
- The Venue must provide true and accurate information about the complete service they are providing.
- The Venue is responsible for the safety and care of the Customer during the duration of the experience.
- Once a receipt of an Event Voucher has been confirmed to the Venue communication with customers on the status, redeeming and processing of Vouchers is the responsibility of the Venue (booking).
- The Customer has up to 3-months to book a date to redeem the Voucher and up to 1-year to use the voucher.
- The Venue can use discretion in extending the time to redeem the Voucher.
- The Customer has 30-days from the Time Enough website purchase date to Cancel a Voucher.
- Should a customer choose to Cancel a Voucher the Voucher must be forfeited to Time Enough.
- The full face value of the Voucher will be returned to the Customer.
- The Venue receives payment at the time of a Booking Confirmation.
- Any changes to a Booking must be arranged with the Venue.
- Once a Booking is Confirmed a cancellation by the customer cannot be made.
- Time Enough is providing this service platform as the facilitator to both the Manx hospitality sector and local community.
- Time Enough does not guarantee any services offered by Venues.
- Time Enough is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Venue or the Customer during the course of the Experience.
- The Venue needs to ensure the safety of the Customer during the Event.
- The Venue agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Time Enough Website.