Working Water Mill Open to the public as part of National Mills Week-end.
The Mill itself is recorded as being in use at the start of the sixteenth century. Rebuilt around 1832, it remained in the Qualtrough family for several generations before being sold to John Woods of Ballabeg, in 1904. Its working life ended in 1943.
Entry at own risk.