Opened in 1857, this small chapel, had a regular congregation of up to 200 parishioners, but over time, only three were left. Built to serve the mining community, this small Victorian Chapel has retained its boxed pews and harmonium. Two oil lamps, hang from the ceiling, and were converted in the 1940s, when Agneash finally got electricity. The church displays a number of information boards revealing its history and the history of the area.
The church still provides events such as coffee mornings and tea parties.