The first All Saints was consecrated in 1898 and became known as the “Tin Tabernacle” due to its corrugated iron exterior. In 1967 this was replaced with the first, and last, Anglican church built on the Isle of Man for over 50 years. Designed by Claude Jennings Kneen in the Modernist Style and fashioned in concrete it remains an unusual Church. The twelve Apostle windows are made from Gothernburg coloured glass.
The Church was closed in 2017 and is now used as a Church Hall and is for hire. All Saint’s Hall hosts the Unity Group, Messy Church and Tea and Chat.