Built in 1834 and designed by John Taggart. The Church fell into disrepair and was closed in 2014.
The Church contains Memorial plaques designed by Archibald Knox. The War Memorial lists all from the Parish, who fought in the War, not only the ones who died. In the churchyard, is a memorial to seven crew from 433 Squadron, Royal Canadian Airforce Halifax. In 1944, their bomber plane crash nearby, killing them and fatally injuring Allan Charles McCulloch when wreckage fell on his home. He was three and a half years old.