Built in 1884, to replace a smaller chapel, which is now the Sunday School. This cream coloured building has vaulted windows of frosted glass. The older, 1844 chapel, was renovated in 1985 and reopened as the Parish Hall in 1989.
Events held throughout the year include coffee mornings, a Mariners’ service, Harvest Supper, Oe’ill Voirrey and Christmas Fayre. The Men’s Fellowship meet weekly from October to March.