Douglas Golf Club and Meadows Pavilion
Pulrose Road, Douglas, IM1 1AE
Douglas Golf Course was first founded in 1891 on the Kirby Estate by George Drinkwater, the course was moved to the Fort Anne Hotel during the war years before moving to its current location and being renamed Pulrose Golf Course in 1927. It was designed by Dr Alistair Mackenzie for the Douglas Corporation who still own it. The same architect designed Australia’s Royal Melbourne course.