Kirk Braddan Church, was consecrated in 1876, by the Bishop of Lichfield and stands next to Old Kirk Braddan on land, gifted by Laura Lady Buchan, in 1870, on the understanding there would be no graveyard at the new church. Braddan Churchyard was already in use by 1848.
John Loughborough Pearson, designed Kirk Braddan in the Gothic Style, he also designed Truro Cathedral. Originally, the tall tower supported a wooden spire, which blew down almost immediately in 1884 and was not replaced. The semi-circular apse has highly decorative, tall stained glass windows. The organ was remodelled and electrified in the 1970s.
Old Kirk Braddan which was built in the 1700s now houses ten Celtic Crosses dating from 800-1265 AD.
This is a lively and active Church with regular services, a Church Choir and special Festive Services. It hosts a Firework display and Christmas Fayre.
It also regularly offers KB Klub & Kreche, Mothers’ Union, Rainbows and Guides, Mini-Club, Quiz Nights, Brass in Braddan and the Ladies House Group.