There has been a church on the site since at least the 13th century, but in 1773 the church was described as tottering and ruinous, and so the building underwent extensive rebuilding with a new roof put on. This was again replaced in 1935 and practically everyone engaged upon the re-roofing had been baptised in the church. The Organ is by Moses Morgan, and as the Church is narrow so having no room for a Swell Diapason stop, Morgan provided a narrow ‘string’-toned stop, which, never-the-less, has all its own bass pipes.
The Church often holds concerts.
Regular Church Services.