Kirk Christ Lezayre-Holy Trinity Church
Church Hall Road, Lezayre Road, Lezayre, IM8 2TD
Built in 1835 and designed by John Welch, to replace the original church, now demolished, but still marked in the churchyard with a plaque dated 1249. The apse is a later extension, built in 1872. The domed windows are a mixture of plain and painted glass. The Wadsworth organ was modified in 1985, when the Swell Oboe was changed for Sifflet. Manx texts decorate the walls.
Close to the Church is the Ballaqueeney Cross, dating from 900AD and designed by Gaut.
Sunday Service: 12 noon