Designed by Todd and Morris, Architects, of Southport in 1903. This is quite a large Church, reflecting the population of Port St Mary and its popularity as a tourist destination, at the time it was built. The outside has decorative brickwork and clear vaulted windows. The stylish organ is by Alexander Young of Bradford. There is also a Sunday School.
Regular Church Services.
The Church hosts Coffee Mornings and the WI.
The chapel is often requested for funerals for those unaffiliated with other chapels.