Old St Runius-Kirk Marown
Old Church Road, Crosby, IM4 4BH
The original building is from around the 13th Centenary and was enlarged in 1754 to give room for musicians. There are three bishops buried here; Lonnan, Connaghan, and Runius. The churchyard has a gravestone designed by Archibald Knox. The old church was replaced in 1853, when a new church was opened on the main road.