Find places on the Isle of Man with Timeenough.

Onchan Associated Football Club-AFC

School Road, Onchan, IM3 1RD

Formed in 1912, “The Mightly Os” home ground is the Jack Nivison Stadium, named after the MHK and President of the Legislative Council.

The Onchan Park stadium, was originally opened in 1952 and the first game played there, was the Manx FA Cup final with Ramsey beating Douglas High School Old Boys 3–2. Onchan F.C. moved into the stadium the following season. The stadium is now known as the George Corrin Stadium, named after former goalkeeper, who represented the club for nearly seven years, before he departed, to take part in the 2016 series of Big Brother.