The first chapel built in Port Erin was the Danny Hill in 1860, this later became a Sunday School before being demolished. The Port Erin Arts Centre, built in 1911, was originally The Port Erin Wesleyan Methodist Chapel.
The Station Road Primitive Methodist Chapel, was built in 1903 and designed by William Clement Williams. The Church is built with a bell tower but no bell. The lancet and rose windows give the building a medieval appearance.
Regular Church Services followed by Fellowship.
Port Erin Chapel hosts Dance Classes, Coffee Mornings, Lunches, Dog Training, the WI and Social Groups.