Find places on the Isle of Man with Timeenough.

Ravensdale/Glen Shoggle

Ravensdale, Glen Road, Ballaugh, IM7 5JB

Located close to Ballaugh Plantation and Ballathoar, this glen is described in Leech’s guide of 1861  as “striking for its gloomy grandeur”. The area became known as Ravendale when Lt. Col Campbell of the 45th Regiment bought Knockan House in 1836 and changed the name.