On the corner at the junction of Ballaquayle Road, Ballanard Road, Glencrutchery Road, and Bray Hill by St. Ninian’s traffic lights.
St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church and later St. Andrew’s United Reformed Church first met in an upper rooms in Fort Street Douglas on March 20th, 1825. Collections were to be made ‘towards fitting up proper church premises’. This resulted in the building of the church at the end of Finch Road, in 1832. The Scottish Presbyterians donated much of the money and it became known as ‘The Scot’s Kirk’. This was sold in the 1970s to become offices. St Andrew’s then moved to Cunningham House which had been the Headquarters for the Scouts and Guides on the Island.
As well as regular services and Sunday school, the church takes part in Harvest Festival, Family Nativity, a Candle lit Carol Service and hosts Messy Church, Open Table, TT Teas and The Flower Festival.
St Andrew’s supports “Shoeboxes” each October which it gifts to southern Belarus and The Leprosy Mission.