This modern Church built in the 1980s, has a beautiful stained glass window of Christ Walking on the Water, designed by Chris Spittal, which overlooks Douglas Bay. The Church is next to Calvary Glen and Grotto. The Organ was designed by JW Walker’s Studio in 1990. The Church replaces an earlier chapel, created from a large hut, salvaged from Knockaloe Internment Camp, which was constructed in 1923.
Regular Church Services.