Built in 1880, by the generosity of William Milner, a locksmith who moved from Liverpool to Port Erin. The Church was quickly extended to accommodate the summer visitors. A bell tower was and two bells added. The larger bell, added in 1909, comes from Chicken Rock lighthouse. At the same time the Sunday School was built. After his death, in acknowledgement of his charitable works, Milner’s Tower was erected on Bradda Head.
During the Summer months the Chapel organises weekly concerts given by local musicians and choirs with refreshments being provided in the Hall.
Regular Church Services and is licensed for Weddings.
The Chapel hosts Messy Church, Home Groups, Prayer Group, the Ladies Working Party and Rushen Mothers’ Union.