Consecrated in 1914, the Church is in the late Gothic style with a stone render and a bell tower housing a single bell. The land and build costs was bequeathed by Henry Noble and the East window, depicting Celtic Saints is dedicated to Henry and Rebecca Noble. The architect was the London based Mr W D Caroe. Rivalry between the English and Manx Stonemasons employed resulted in some of the stones being marked with the three legs symbol showing who’s work it is. A Church Hall was added in the 1930s but his was demolished in 1998 to make flats. St Ninian’s has an internal glass walled atrium which was constructed in 2007.
St Ninian’s hold regular church services with refreshments offered after Sunday service. The Church hosts the Mother’s Union, Brownies, Kittens, Music Bus and SUMT and supports Fairtrade.