Designed by John Taggart and consecrated in 1822, this Church has been altered several times since then. The organ dates from 1883. The East Window, dating from around 1876, connects rural endeavours with the Bible, depicting Fishing, The Good Shepherd and The Sower. The carved wooden alter, shows St Maughold landing at Maughold Head. The tower has two bells, one which comes from Ballure. The Church has long standing connections with aiding the Poor of the Parish.
Regular Church Services.