St Stephen’s Church was designed by the architect John Welsh, who also designed St Luke’s in Baldwin, St James’s in Dalby and the Tower of Refuge. Completed in 1838, the design included a Schoolroom. During the week, the nave of the church formed the schoolroom. On Sundays, folding doors were drawn back, returning the nave to the congregation for worship. In 1880 the Church was remodelled and the schoolroom is now used as a Community Hall.
Regular Church Services with special celebrations at Harvest Festival and Christmas.