The Island’s largest Methodist Church, is designed in the Gothic Style by Waddington and Sons of Burnley and was finished in 1886. The tower was completed in 1911 and a Sunday School extension was added in 1893. There is disabled access to this Church.
The Church has a beautiful organ dating from 1889 and often gives free recitals.
Regular Services followed by Fellowship. Trinity also holds a Mid week Drop-in Fellowship.