Triskelion Way

This 36 mile trail links various Christian sites on the Island form Rushen Abbey to Maughold. The trail can be divided into seven sections, details of which can be found on the website. These are a series of beautiful walks around the Manx countryside and are visited each year specifically, for the week of Praying the Keeils.

The Triskelion motif predates Christianity and is thought to have been brought to the Island by John Stanley, Earl of Derby in 1350 as part of his coat of arms.