Founded in 1920, the Club was promoted to First Division in 1983 and have been fighting to stay there, with some seasons going better than others. In 2007, Wimbledon’s Robbie Earle came over to coach the Club’s Under-9s team. Since then several professional footballers have visited the Island to coach Junior Football Bootcamps.
The pitch is located in Garey Mooar which is also a TT Campsite. The clubhouse was built in 2004 and includes its own bar.