The Victoria Clock Tower, also referred to as the Queen Victoria Memorial, may be the first memorial in the British Empire dedicated to the 64-year reign of Queen Victoria. Donated as a gift from the Mining company to the people of Foxdale it was completed in 1901 and situated so that the clock could be seen from all points of the village to provide a much needed standard time. The Mining Company closed in 1912.
The tower was designed by John Nicholls and is 40 feet tall. The clock was supplied by J.B. Joyce & Co., of Whitchurch, Shropshire. In 1939 it was repaired, a tablet was added naming past directors of the Mines and a communal garden was added to the site. Patrick Commissioners took ownership of the clock and gardens in 2018.