Woodbourne Road , Douglas,, IM2 3EE
Commissioned in the early 1800s by Thomas Harrison who was a member of the House of Keys the house later became a boarding school for young ladies. Then in 1923 the Freemasons bought the house, and the following year the foundation stone of the masonic temple was laid. It has been home to the island’s Freemasons ever since.
Woodbourne hosts various events throughout the year and is available for Private hire.