Ballaugh New Church-St Mary’s

Station Road, Ballacrosha, Ballaugh, IM7 5AQ

Completed in 1832, as a new larger, Baroque Church, for the Parish and majorly restored in 1893, when the stain glass windows were added. The organ, which is highly decoratively painted in a medieval style, dates from 1878. There is a small kitchen, meeting room and toilets at the back of the Church.

The upper gallery was used as a Sunday School until the Church Hall was opened in 1910.


Opening Hours

Daily- 9:00am - 6:00pm (or during daylight hours if shorter)