Built around 1806 for Thomas Corrin, who owned the hill and much of the land nearby. The site was one of his favourite places and next to the tower, in a small outlined graveyard marked with stone pillars, is where he buried his wife and two children. The Folly is four stories high, roughly 50 feet. Much of the inside is taken up with a pillar set in the centre of the building. The pillar starts out square on the ground floor, but becomes more round as it moves up through the floors, to the roof.