Originally Patrick and German shared St Peter’s in Peel for worship. Holy Trinity was consecrated by Bishop Wilson in 1714. Rebuilt in 1881, the site of the old church became part of the graveyard with the intention of the Holy Trinity being a mortuary chapel only. However it remains in use. The graveyard was used for graves for the nearby Knockaloe Camp during WWI but these have since been removed. The stained glass windows include depictions of St Germanus and St Maughold.
Regular Church Services with Special Services at Harvest and Christmas.
Holy Trinity hosts an Autumn Fair.